Roast Pork with Gravy is a simple recipe perfect for a young couple or singles. Rich in flavor, easy to prepare and ideally suited to most vegetables. We love it with potatoes and a green vegetable, but good with any you prefer.
- water, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon defatted pork drippings (from roast; pork shoulder)
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 4 1/2 ounces roast pork, sliced (from roast pork shoulder)
- Add water to pork drippings to make 1/2 cup.
- Stir flour into a small amount of the liquid until smooth. Add remaining liquid.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened -- about 2 minutes.
- Serve over warmed sliced roast pork.
Grilled Sweet Corn on the Cob is slightly crunchy, and deliciously flavorful. The perfect side dish ...
An historic recipe dating back to medieval Wales, Chicken and Leek Pie offers incredible, comforting...
This delicious, rich and flavorful Corn Pudding is perfect for holiday meals, particularly Thanksgiv...
With its flaky, light crust and rich apple filling, All-American Apple Turnovers is a wonderful, han...