Roast Pork with Gravy is a simple recipe perfect for a young couple or singles. Rich in flavor, easy to prepare and ideally suited to most vegetables. We love it with potatoes and a green vegetable, but good with any you prefer.
- water, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon defatted pork drippings (from roast; pork shoulder)
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 4 1/2 ounces roast pork, sliced (from roast pork shoulder)
- Add water to pork drippings to make 1/2 cup.
- Stir flour into a small amount of the liquid until smooth. Add remaining liquid.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened -- about 2 minutes.
- Serve over warmed sliced roast pork.
Red Beans and Rice. So nice! So says a famous song and anyone who tries this delicious side dish. ...
An outstanding blend of ingredients, Korean Cold Noodle Soup (Mul Naengmyon) entices the palate with...
Rich, creamy and delectable, Milk Chocolate Caramel Custard makes a wonderful end-of-meal dessert or...
Lamb is such a great meat that is greatly underestimated by beef-loving American cooks. Its rich fl...