Roast Pork with Gravy is a simple recipe perfect for a young couple or singles. Rich in flavor, easy to prepare and ideally suited to most vegetables. We love it with potatoes and a green vegetable, but good with any you prefer.
- water, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon defatted pork drippings (from roast; pork shoulder)
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 4 1/2 ounces roast pork, sliced (from roast pork shoulder)
- Add water to pork drippings to make 1/2 cup.
- Stir flour into a small amount of the liquid until smooth. Add remaining liquid.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened -- about 2 minutes.
- Serve over warmed sliced roast pork.
The classic Corned Beef Sandwich is updated and enhanced by grilling it, giving it a crispy, crunchy...
Honey Glazed Carrots is the perfect marriage of natural sweetener and one of Earth's best vegetables...
Stir Fried Asparagus can serve as a base for additional dishes. Try adding small pieces of sliced ch...
Pineapple Upside Down Cake is an old classic, but is still a fresh and fruity dessert worth a try. P...