Roast Pork with Gravy is a simple recipe perfect for a young couple or singles. Rich in flavor, easy to prepare and ideally suited to most vegetables. We love it with potatoes and a green vegetable, but good with any you prefer.
- water, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon defatted pork drippings (from roast; pork shoulder)
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 4 1/2 ounces roast pork, sliced (from roast pork shoulder)
- Add water to pork drippings to make 1/2 cup.
- Stir flour into a small amount of the liquid until smooth. Add remaining liquid.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened -- about 2 minutes.
- Serve over warmed sliced roast pork.
A fast and easy aromatic dressing that's best suited for salads, but also makes an exceptional dip f...
Mrs. Branca was a beloved neighbor of our Publisher, and an outstanding cook and homemaker. Often, s...
Bûche de Noël is a French traditional cake served at Christmastime. Made with Genoise, buttercream a...
An interesting dish that may be served for a variety of meals from breakfast to a delightful appetiz...