Roast Pork with Gravy is a simple recipe perfect for a young couple or singles. Rich in flavor, easy to prepare and ideally suited to most vegetables. We love it with potatoes and a green vegetable, but good with any you prefer.
- water, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon defatted pork drippings (from roast; pork shoulder)
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 4 1/2 ounces roast pork, sliced (from roast pork shoulder)
- Add water to pork drippings to make 1/2 cup.
- Stir flour into a small amount of the liquid until smooth. Add remaining liquid.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened -- about 2 minutes.
- Serve over warmed sliced roast pork.
Cooked bacon adds to the cheese and bread crumb topping in this flavorful Macaroni and Cheese with B...
Texas Barbecue Baste is a mop, or basting sauce, perfect for authentic Texas barbecue, with just the...
Bistecca alla Fiorentina (Grilled Rib-Eye Steak) is an outstanding way of preparing a hearty Tuscan ...
The spicy nature of the crust in Beef Tenderloin with Peppercorn and Mustard Seed Crust adds a new d...