The Roast Beef Blues Panini is a superb lunch recipe that perfectly satisfies the most intense hunger. Elegant, though truly comforting, it’s a treat.
Roast Beef Blues Panini
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 3 ounces lean roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces onions, caramelized
- 2 ounces Parmesan-peppercorn dressing, or more, as desired
- 2 slices Italian bread, top and bottom, cut lengthwise
- Layer ingredients between bread.
- Press in panini grill and cook for 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.