A simple stuffing well suited to small birds, chops or game. You will find plenty of good flavor in every bite.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Stuffings
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 3 green onions; minced
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1/4 Cup pine nuts
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions, garlic, and parsley; saute until onions are translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add rice and nuts; toss well and heat gently to blend flavors.
- Season with salt and pepper.