Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Cakes
- 4 packages cream cheese; 8 ounces packages
- 1 Cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind; grated
- 1 1/2 Cups rhubarb sauce; thickened*
- * Rhubarb Sauce
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan. In a large bowl with electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Fold in flour and lemon rind until well combined. Stir in 1/2 cup of the rhubarb sauce. Turn into greased pan Bake cake until center is just set-about 1 hour. Turn off oven and allow cake to stay in oven 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate cake until ready to serve, 4 hours to over-night. Loosen edges and remove sides of pan.
- Place cake on serving plate and top with remaining rhubarb sauce.