Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks or use
- a 20-ounce can pineapple chunks drained
- 2 Cups strawberries, halved
- 1 1/2 litres dry white wine, chilled
- 3/4 Cup Brandy
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Cups carbonated water, chilled
- Over a bowl, to catch all the juices, pull the oranges apart, into sections.
- Put the orange sections on the bottom of a baking pan, with the pinapple chunks and strawberry halves. Freeze the fruit on the baking pan.
- Mix together, the juice from the orange sectioning, the wine (chilled) brandy, sugar, and lemon juice. Stir this mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Just before serving the punch, add the frozen fruits and the carbonated water.
Source: Adapted by Deborah Kuhnen from "Better Homes and Gardens Mexican Cookbook".
Serve in 4-oz glasses.