Red, White and Blue Cookies are an extraordinary treat and perfect for Independence Day! Blueberries, white chocolate chips and cranberries provide the key colors!
Red, White and Blue Cookies
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Baked Goods
Serves: 36 cookies
- 2⁄3 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 teaspoon vanilla extract, pure
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup dried cranberries
- 1 Cup dried blueberries
- 1 Cup white-chocolate chips
- In mixer, beat butter with both sugars and vanilla until smooth and light. Add egg; mix until creamy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to sugar mixture; blend well. Add cranberries, blueberries and white-chocolate chips to dough; mix well.
- Coat sheet pans with nonstick spray; portion dough into 36 cookies on pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 8 minutes.
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)