Raspberry Cream Cheese Tarts are simple, easy and utterly delightful pastries that are sure to please the most discerning palates. Perfect for a summer treat with a cup of coffee.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Cup sweetener, granulated
- 1 1/4 Cups butter
- 2 Cups low-fat cream cheese
- 2 Cups plain, nonfat yogurt
- 3 Cups sweetener, granulated
- 1 1/2 Cups egg substitute
- 6 Cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray tartlet pans with nonstick spray.
- Make the Crust: Mix together Graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup granulated sweetener and melted butter. Mix well. Press about 1 ounce (about 3 tablespoons) of crust mixture into 4-inch tart tins or lined muffin cups. Set aside.
- Make the Filling: Beat cream cheese with remaining 3 cups granulated sweetener on medium speed in a 5-quart mixer using a paddle attachment until soft. Scrape sides. Add yogurt and beat until smooth on medium speed. Add egg substitute and mix until well blended.
- Pour approximately 2/3 ounce filing into each tart pan or muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until just firm in the center. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Distribute fresh raspberries evenly over the cooked, cooled tart shells.
- Optional garnish: Glaze with warm apricot or seedless raspberry jam.
An afternoon cup of tea or coffee is always best with a delicious piece of our moist Cinnamon Swirl ...
Growing up, Chef Bob's Rockaway Omelet was one of the first dishes our founder prepared, crafting a ...
Want an idea for making something with turkey? Simple. Make this recipe for Turkey Pot Pie and watch...
Strawberries Caprese proves that in Italy the tomato isn't as widely used as Americans presume. Ber...