Raspberry Cream Cheese Tarts are simple, easy and utterly delightful pastries that are sure to please the most discerning palates. Perfect for a summer treat with a cup of coffee.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Cup sweetener, granulated
- 1 1/4 Cups butter
- 2 Cups low-fat cream cheese
- 2 Cups plain, nonfat yogurt
- 3 Cups sweetener, granulated
- 1 1/2 Cups egg substitute
- 6 Cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray tartlet pans with nonstick spray.
- Make the Crust: Mix together Graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup granulated sweetener and melted butter. Mix well. Press about 1 ounce (about 3 tablespoons) of crust mixture into 4-inch tart tins or lined muffin cups. Set aside.
- Make the Filling: Beat cream cheese with remaining 3 cups granulated sweetener on medium speed in a 5-quart mixer using a paddle attachment until soft. Scrape sides. Add yogurt and beat until smooth on medium speed. Add egg substitute and mix until well blended.
- Pour approximately 2/3 ounce filing into each tart pan or muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until just firm in the center. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Distribute fresh raspberries evenly over the cooked, cooled tart shells.
- Optional garnish: Glaze with warm apricot or seedless raspberry jam.
This delicious Voodoo Stew with strong Mexican flavors originated in Texas, and has roots in Haitian...
Cilantro-Lime Rice is perfect when preparing grilled, Southwestern, Tex-Mex or Mexican fish, or chic...
Making a gingerbread house is always a great family event that brings everyone together to create a ...
There's a delightful tropical quality about Jamaican Banana Bread that makes it perfect for cooler w...