Eton mess is a dessert of English origin consisting of a mixture of berries, pieces of meringue and cream, which is traditionally served at Eton College’s annual cricket game against the students of Winchester College.
This makes a glorious treat for Mother’s Day that Dad can make with the kids. It’s fun, messy and delicious and a great treat for Mom.
- 13 ounces (400g) fresh raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 1 Tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 14 fluid ounces (400ml) whipping cream
- 6 individual Meringue Nests
- Mix the raspberries with the balsamic glaze.
- Add the icing sugar to the cream and whip into ‘soft peaks’.
- Crumble the meringues into the cream and fold through. Lastly add the raspberries (save a few for garnish) and fold through gently to create a ripple effect.
- Spoon into glasses, top with the reserved raspberries and chill until ready to serve.
Warming you to the bones, this deeply flavorful soup is rich, comforting and thoroughly enjoyable. ...
Popular from the 1940s to 70s, Coquilles St. Jacques is a flavor rich appetizer of impeccable deligh...
Famous Coca-Cola Brisket is one of the best examples of preparing roasted brisket around. Makes a de...
A unique crust adds a great flavor and superb texture in Almond-Crusted Chicken Wings. The dipping ...