Summertime bliss for lovers of good wine, Raspberry-Beujolais Sorbet is a frozen dessert that’s simply delightful. Sweet yet tangy, it has an enticing impact on the palate.
- 3 Cups fresh or frozen raspberries; thawed
- 1/2 Cup water
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Cup Beaujolais or other dry red wine
- 1/4 Cup whipping cream
- extra fresh berries for garnish
- Combine raspberries and water in container of a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer, pressing raspberries with back of spoon against the sides of the strainer to squeeze out juice. Discard pulp and seeds remaining in strainer.
- Return to blender; add sugar and remaining ingredients, and process 1 minute. Pour mixture into a 9" square pan; freeze until almost firm.
- Break mixture into chunks, and place in a large mixing bowl; beat at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Return to pan, and freeze until firm.
- Garnish each serving with a single fresh raspberry.
Fresh Blueberry and Lemon Parfait is an absolute gem of a dessert. The exceptional blend of blueberr...
Whether you have a wild or more commercial turkey for your Sunday dinner, this is one of the best re...
A sublime combination of seafood grilled perfectly makes a wonderful meal. Add a petite filet mignon...
Grilled Pork Chop with a Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce is a joyful blend of flavors bringing out the best of...