The combination of pureed raspberries with honey produces sweet results. Added to fresh raspberries it becomes a topping for ice cream or custards or makes a delicious dessert accompanied by Cr+?me Anglaise.
- 1/2 Cup raspberry puree
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 pint red raspberries
- 1/2 pint golden raspberries
- 1. Combine the raspberry puree and honey.
- Put the red and golden raspberries into a bowl and add the puree. Stir gently and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. (Refrigerate if preparing ahead; bring out of refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.)
- Serve the raspberries alone, or as a topping over ice cream or angel food cake.
- Note: To make a raspberry puree: Pour a 10-ounce package of frozen raspberries in light syrup in a food processor or blender. Strain and use the puree.