Rainbow Trout with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Seafood
Serves: 2 to 4
- 4 rainbow trout fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/4 Cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 bulb garlic
- 2 Tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Marinate trout.
- Meanwhile, break garlic bulb into cloves, leaving skins intact. Place on cookie sheet in 350 F. degree oven for about 15 minutes, until tender.
- Remove skins and mash garlic with fork: blend with mayonnaise ingredients.
- Refrigerate. Cook trout. Serve immediately with mayonnaise.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings