An outstanding pate, with a luxurious flavor and wonderful textures perfect for entertaining.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pound prawns, shelled and deveined
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 2 drops of Tabasco
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash of salt and pepper
- Mince prawns and beat together with all other ingredients until smooth.
- Garnish with a whole prawn. Serve with hot toast triangles.
Substitute shrimp for prawns, without altering the quality or nature of this recipe.