Jalapeño adds just the right kick to this flavorful potato salad, already enhanced horseradish, bacon and green onions. Simply marvelous with summertime barbecues, picnics or clambakes.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 extra-large potatoes (about 3
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Fill a pot with 1 gallon of water, add salt and potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, green onions, bacon, jalapeños and ground pepper. Mix the ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- Fold the potatoes and the eggs into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Deliciously scary, these ghostly sandwiches make an ideal luncheon or buffet dish for young and old ...
Simple, easy and very tasty, Frankfurter Casserole is a great dish to make in a hurry. Perfect for w...
The delightful flavors of Savory Garden Vegetable Turnovers make this a great choice for luncheon, b...
Lasagna Bolognese is one of the great casserole dishes, full of rich, deep, meaty flavor, and the su...