Jalapeño adds just the right kick to this flavorful potato salad, already enhanced horseradish, bacon and green onions. Simply marvelous with summertime barbecues, picnics or clambakes.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 extra-large potatoes (about 3
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Fill a pot with 1 gallon of water, add salt and potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, green onions, bacon, jalapeños and ground pepper. Mix the ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- Fold the potatoes and the eggs into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
A premiere dessert that's quite easy to make. White-Chocolate Brownies with Ice Cream serves up a sw...
The warm sunny Mediterranean is perfect for growing oranges, olives and onions, which are the princi...
This delicious Voodoo Stew with strong Mexican flavors originated in Texas, and has roots in Haitian...
Vidalia onions are very sweet and caramelize well in grilling. Topped with toasted pignoli, bleu che...