Jalapeño adds just the right kick to this flavorful potato salad, already enhanced horseradish, bacon and green onions. Simply marvelous with summertime barbecues, picnics or clambakes.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 extra-large potatoes (about 3
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Fill a pot with 1 gallon of water, add salt and potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, green onions, bacon, jalapeños and ground pepper. Mix the ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- Fold the potatoes and the eggs into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
An ideal accompaniment for your summer barbecue or grilled burgers, franks, chicken or brats. Goes w...
The flavor of Commander's Palace Turtle Soup au Sherry is so extraordinary that it has become legend...
Apple-Ginger Pork Chops is well suited to large crowds and events. Simple cooking yields wonderfully...
Tourtière is a Québécois savory meat pie, served by the slice, full of ground meat and often vegetab...