Jalapeño adds just the right kick to this flavorful potato salad, already enhanced horseradish, bacon and green onions. Simply marvelous with summertime barbecues, picnics or clambakes.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 extra-large potatoes (about 3
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Fill a pot with 1 gallon of water, add salt and potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, green onions, bacon, jalapeños and ground pepper. Mix the ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- Fold the potatoes and the eggs into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Penn-Dutch Pot Roast is simple to prepare and yields an intense, delicious flavor best served with c...
The wonderful taste of a Bacon Butty in the morning can't be beaten. Add scrambled egg, cheese, saus...
Boeuf à la Ficelle means beef on a string referring to the method of cooking, but this beef is well ...
Chimichurri by any other name still tastes great. Like other recipes, it varies from place to place ...