Potato Salad with Bacon is a simple recipe packed with complex, vibrant flavors. This is a great side salad with a variety of meats and seafoods.
Potato Salad with Bacon
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Potato Dishes
- 6 Cups potatoes, cooked and cut in chunks
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 1/2 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- Combine vinaigrette dressing with paprika and marinate the potatoes overnight. Stir occasionally. Remove from the refrigerator and add other ingredients mixing lightly.
- Chopped pickles or relish may be added if desired.