Potato Cakes - Teisennau Tatws
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Potato Dishes
- 1 pound potatoes
- 4 ounces self-raising flour
- 1 ounce sugar
- 1 ounce butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or mixed spice
- 1/4 pint milk or 1 egg
- Peel and boil the potatoes in salted water. Drain the potatoes and mix in all the ingredients.
- Turn on to a floured board and shape into rounds about 1 inch thick and cook in a fairly hot oven (400 degrees F. or Mark 6) for twenty minutes.
- Serve hot with bacon or top with fried eggs.