Pot Roast Barbecued Sandwiches
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 1 Cup pot roast meat, cooked, shredded*
- 1/3 Cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices bread (or 2 buns)
- butter (optional)
- 1 In a small pan, combine meat and berbecues sauce.
- Heat mixture to a simmer and cook over very low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Transfer mixture to a small bowl, cover, allow to cool.
- Butter bread or buns to edges. Spread mixture on two slices of bread, or bottom half of buns. Add tops, and cut in half.
- NOTE: * Use two forks to pull the pot roast apart along the grain of the meat. Don't try to cut the meat with a knife as this usually doesn't work for this recipe.