Pork with Cider, Mustard, and Thyme is a comforting dish of strong, rich flavors and delicate taste sensations.
Pork with Cider, Mustard, and Thyme
Can't find Creme Fraiche? Make your own. It's quite simple.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pork cutlets, sliced
- 2/3 Cup (150 ml) 1/4 pint cider
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 to 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 Tablespoons creme fraiche
- salt and pepper
- Soften the onion in a little oil, add pork cutlets and brown.
- Pour in the cider, wholegrain mustard, and thyme.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the pork is cooked through.
- Season and stir in the creme fraiche