Pork Meatballs with Tomato and Chili Sauce makes a great main course, but may equally be served as a spicy appetizer. Make them with beef, veal or pork, or a combination. Perfect with pasta or noodles. Simply delish!
- olive oil
- 1 pound package of organic pork, ground
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 egg yolks
- cracked black pepper
- 1 jar of tomato & chili sauce
- Parmesan, to garnish (optional)
- Place the ground pork in bowl, and add seasoning, onions, garlic, parsley and egg yolk then bind together until evenly mixed.
- Roll into approximately 12 to 14 Meatballs.
- Pan fry the meatballs in a little vegetable oil on a medium heat until golden brown for approximately 12 minutes, drain surplus fat from pan, pour over the jar of tomato and chili sauce and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Check juices run clear and the product is thoroughly cooked.
- Place meatballs into a steep sided bowl and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan ribbons and cracked black pepper.
Made with turkey or chicken, Last-of-the-Turkey Tetrazzini is an economical way of using leftovers t...
Quenelles have been around since ancient Roman cooks invented them. Many cultures have adapted them ...
A delicious accompaniment with your meal, Herb-Cheese Biscuits are crisp, light and flavorful. Perfe...
Chicken Noodle Soup with Basil Pesto is an incredibly flavorful soup with an aromatic quality unlike...