A wonderful family-friendly dish, Pizza Casserole is easy to make and delicious to eat. The recipe is quite adaptable, so modify it to your heart’s desire. Try it using broccoli or salami, prosciutto, chicken or ham in place of the beef and pepperoni.
- 2 packages refrigerated, ready-to-cook biscuits
- 1 jar of pizza sauce or tomato sauce with basil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small package pepperoni slices (approximately 50 slices)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- grease or nonstick spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate and quarter all of the biscuits. Place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Quarter all of the pepperoni slices. Add them to your mixing bowl.
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Add it to your mixing bowl.
- Grease or spray your 9x13-inch pan.
- Add the sauce, the minced garlic, and half of the cheddar to your mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix together everything in the bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake the dish for approximately 25 minutes. The biscuits should have risen a bit and feel firmer to the touch than an uncooked biscuit.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until all the cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Serve immediately and mangia!
Easy to make and better to eat, our gooey, saucy Bellissimo Pizza Burger is simply amazing. Unique ...
The flavor may be intense, though Braised Tuscan Kale is extremely healthful. If you enjoy great gre...
Cooking a side dish like Green Beans Amandine from scratch is an adventure that yields amazing resul...
The tangy flavor of lemon pairs perfectly with the tropical sweetness of pineapple in this Chinese c...