A wonderful family-friendly dish, Pizza Casserole is easy to make and delicious to eat. The recipe is quite adaptable, so modify it to your heart’s desire. Try it using broccoli or salami, prosciutto, chicken or ham in place of the beef and pepperoni.
- 2 packages refrigerated, ready-to-cook biscuits
- 1 jar of pizza sauce or tomato sauce with basil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small package pepperoni slices (approximately 50 slices)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- grease or nonstick spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate and quarter all of the biscuits. Place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Quarter all of the pepperoni slices. Add them to your mixing bowl.
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Add it to your mixing bowl.
- Grease or spray your 9x13-inch pan.
- Add the sauce, the minced garlic, and half of the cheddar to your mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix together everything in the bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake the dish for approximately 25 minutes. The biscuits should have risen a bit and feel firmer to the touch than an uncooked biscuit.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until all the cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Serve immediately and mangia!
Lavender Fig Tart is the epitome of summertime flavors. This extraordinary fruit tart has the disti...
The beauty of Fluffernutter Ice Cream is the rich combination of sultry and alluring flavors that ap...
Strawberries Caprese proves that in Italy the tomato isn't as widely used as Americans presume. Ber...
Your taste buds will react with intense excitement at their first encounter with our Perfect Chili C...