Make this for your weekend family feast. This large recipe will feed the neighborhood, but it is delicious and will make you the star of your barbecue, picnic or beachfront clambake. Goes well with most summertime foods.
- 10 pounds potatoes
- 1 Cup celery; finely chopped
- 8 eggs; hard-boiled
- 1 Cup fresh parsley; chopped
- 2 Cups dill relish
- 1 1/2 pints mayonnaise
- 1 Cup sweet relish
- 1/2 Cup yellow mustard
- 2 Cups olives; chopped
- salt, to taste
- 2 Cups onions; finely chopped
- Louisiana hot sauce (to taste)
- Boil potatoes in their jackets. Let cool, then peel and chop into large chunks.
- Mix mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, and salt together.
- Add potatoes, along with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- You can make this the day before and refrigerate it overnight.
- You may need to put a little more dressing on it if it is a little dry.
From: Justin Wilson's "Outdoor Cooking with Inside Help"
Avocado Shrimp Salad is a flexible recipe that may be served as either an appetizer, main course or ...
Amazing flavor exudes from each serving of Chickpeas and Basmati Pilaf with Dried Cherries and Pista...
This recipe from the Los Angeles Times presents Anarkali Mulligatawny, a generously flavorful soup w...
Baccala alla Napoletana (Salted Cod Neapolitan Style) has a fishy history. Naples was ruled by the S...