Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 12 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 Cups white vinegar
- 1 Cup cold water
- 1 Tablespoon mixed whole spices (in bag)
- Put eggs and salt in cold water and bring to the boil. Shut off heat; let stand for five minutes. Drain.
- Place eggs in cold water and peel,(keep the water running while peeling the eggs). Let eggs stand until cold.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients. Let boil and then cool. Make sure eggs and vinegar are cold before putting in jars.
- Leave 24 hours before eating pickled eggs.