Cooking pheasant in canned cream of anything soup seems positively criminal, so use this recipe with chicken or leftover pheasant.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Leftovers
- 1 pheasant, cooked and boned
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 Cups pheasant or chicken broth
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes (optional)
- 2 Cups celery, chopped
- 2 Cups raw brown rice
- 1 can soup, cream of mushroom
- 1 can mushrooms (optional)
- Blend all and bake in casserole at 300-350 degrees for 2 hours.