Perfect Carrot Salad lives up to its name and includes crunchy, sweet, and delectable ingredients for a cool, refreshing and tasty side dish. Great with grilled meats or fish and a wonderful accompaniment with Barbecue. Ideal for picnics, or beach parties.
- 10 ounces shredded carrots (or julienne 1 or 2 carrots)
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1/2 Cup fresh pineapple, diced (or crushed pineapple, canned)
- 1/2 Cup apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons demerara sugar (if using crushed pineapple, substitute with pineapple juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine the carrots, raisins, pineapple, and apple in a large bowl
- Whisk the mayo, yogurt, sugar and salt together in a small bowl and pour over the vegetables. Use a spatula or large spoon to gently mix until combined
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
An Irish Breakfast is not a recipe but a collection of ingredients served in a masterful compilation...
Amazing flavor exudes from each serving of Chickpeas and Basmati Pilaf with Dried Cherries and Pista...
Porter Cake is a dense, rich, fluffy and fruity cake with outstanding flavor, rather like a lighter ...
Delicious is an understatement for these Chinese delights that are sold in Hong Kong by the piece fo...