Perfect Carrot Salad lives up to its name and includes crunchy, sweet, and delectable ingredients for a cool, refreshing and tasty side dish. Great with grilled meats or fish and a wonderful accompaniment with Barbecue. Ideal for picnics, or beach parties.
- 10 ounces shredded carrots (or julienne 1 or 2 carrots)
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1/2 Cup fresh pineapple, diced (or crushed pineapple, canned)
- 1/2 Cup apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons demerara sugar (if using crushed pineapple, substitute with pineapple juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine the carrots, raisins, pineapple, and apple in a large bowl
- Whisk the mayo, yogurt, sugar and salt together in a small bowl and pour over the vegetables. Use a spatula or large spoon to gently mix until combined
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Frittatas are most often served for supper in Italy, but some can be served for any meal. Frittata w...
Chinese Hot and Sour Soup is one of the most delicious of the soups to come from China. Deep, rich ...
No, it's not a funky dance step from the 1950's. The Lobster Roll is a delectable, delicious sandwic...
Deep, rich and full-bodied, Stout and Stocky Ice Cream is a flavor-rich dessert with no chance of ge...