Serve these for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They are delicious, protein rich and full of flavor. Simple and easy to prepare, they’re great for any home cook and everyone will love them.
- 3/4 Cup water
- 3/4 Cup peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon clarified butter
- 1 Cup buttermilk pancake mix
- maple syrup, warmed for garnish
- bananas, peeled, fresh, sliced for garnish
- Whisk water into peanut butter and then stir in butter. Add pancake mix and whisk until lumps disappear; do not overmix.
- Cook on 350 degrees F griddle until bubbles form on top. Flip and cook for a few more minutes.
- To serve, pour warmed maple syrup over the pancakes and top with sliced bananas.