Use this salsa as a topping for grilled chicken, turkey or fish. Yummy!
Author: St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Recipe type: Accompaniments
- 1 peach; peeled, chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seeded, chopped jalapeno
- 2 tomatillos; husked, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. This makes one cup. Refrigerate for up to three days.
- Serve with fish, chicken breast or turkey tenders. Or double or triple the recipe and use as a dip with chips.
- Mango, pear or other fruits can substitute for the peach, or mix fruits like mango and peach together.