Pasta Primavera is a glorious rite of Spring and delicious blend of fresh vegetables that enriches, without overpowering the flavors of the produce. Like a springtime sunrise, enchanting.
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 1/2 Cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced carrot (julienned or disks)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 Cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan
- 1 ounce prosciutto; julienned
- 1/2 Cup sliced zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon sliced pimentos
- 1/2 Cup broccoli florettes
- 1 Cup uncooked pasta twists (rotelle), penne or linguine
- In saucepan, bring to a simmer milk, basil, salt and pepper.
- In cup mix cornstarch and water. Add to milk and boil, stirring constantly. Stir in Parmesan and cover and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a skillet, saute garlic, zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, onions and prosciutto in oil until tender. Add peas, pimentos and pasta and heat.
- Pour sauce over, toss and serve immediately.
They make great food and Vermont Corn Chowder is one of their creamy best. Seriously delicious. Use ...
Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish is the perfect appetizer for entertaining the in‐laws during the co...
The classic Lemony Lemon Squares are an American favorite bar cookie that is sold in eateries, baker...
Exceptionally delicious appetizers made of chicken, jasmine rice and herbs in dumpling wrappers.