Pasta Primavera is a glorious rite of Spring and delicious blend of fresh vegetables that enriches, without overpowering the flavors of the produce. Like a springtime sunrise, enchanting.
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 1/2 Cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced carrot (julienned or disks)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 Cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan
- 1 ounce prosciutto; julienned
- 1/2 Cup sliced zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon sliced pimentos
- 1/2 Cup broccoli florettes
- 1 Cup uncooked pasta twists (rotelle), penne or linguine
- In saucepan, bring to a simmer milk, basil, salt and pepper.
- In cup mix cornstarch and water. Add to milk and boil, stirring constantly. Stir in Parmesan and cover and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a skillet, saute garlic, zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, onions and prosciutto in oil until tender. Add peas, pimentos and pasta and heat.
- Pour sauce over, toss and serve immediately.
The seduction of Drunken Cherries on sultry premium Ice Cream creates an enticing, sensuous dessert ...
With a flaky, light crust and superb filling, Puff-topped Fish Pie is an economical dish that makes ...
Delectable, seductive and so utterly delicious, Chocolate Pouring Sauce is ideal over most desserts ...
Roasted Chicken with Stuffing is a perfect Sunday meal for the family. Quintessential comfort food, ...