These crisp, savory pizzelle or waffle-cones make a great device for serving small bites of salad, miniature meatballs or savory ice creams. The glorious combination provides a wonderful appetizer.
- 2 Cups waffle mix or Bisquick
- 1 Cup water
- 3 Tablespoons light corn syrup (6 Tablespoons if using Bisquick)
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 Tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- a pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, whisk together waffle mix (or Bisquick) and water.
- Stir until smooth and lump free. Add remaining ingredients in order and blend thoroughly.
- Spoon onto hot waffle plates.
- Bake at 3 1/2 setting on a Chef's Choice Petite Cone waffle-maker.
- Roll immediately.
- Pinch the bottom of each cone to ensure it stays sealed and filling doesn't spill or drip out.
The versatile lusciousness of Lemon Zabaglione, a creative confection, leads to many variations and ...
Your taste buds will react with intense excitement at their first encounter with our Perfect Chili C...
One of our favorite cookies, Chocolate Crinkles have wonderful flavor. As these cookies bake, they p...
No matter what day of the week this glorious dish is served, it's a great day for the Irish. Celebr...