These crisp, savory pizzelle or waffle-cones make a great device for serving small bites of salad, miniature meatballs or savory ice creams. The glorious combination provides a wonderful appetizer.
- 2 Cups waffle mix or Bisquick
- 1 Cup water
- 3 Tablespoons light corn syrup (6 Tablespoons if using Bisquick)
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 Tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- a pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, whisk together waffle mix (or Bisquick) and water.
- Stir until smooth and lump free. Add remaining ingredients in order and blend thoroughly.
- Spoon onto hot waffle plates.
- Bake at 3 1/2 setting on a Chef's Choice Petite Cone waffle-maker.
- Roll immediately.
- Pinch the bottom of each cone to ensure it stays sealed and filling doesn't spill or drip out.
Guinness Black and White Chocolate Mousse is seriously astonishing for its depth of flavor and stunn...
A simply wonderful beef casserole that gets much of its flavor from the extraordinary pairing of sto...
Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn is a glorious blending of American and Italian flavors, celebrating the...
Bajan Black Bean Soup is aromatic, alluring, flavorful, and dramatically tasty. A sensual extravagan...