Oysters and Cream with Parmesan
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 4 oysters
- 4 Tablespoons single cream
- 4 Tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the grill (broiler). Open the oysters, remove the beards and loosen the oysters from the shells. Place the oysters on a grill rack lined with crumpled foil.
- Pour 1 Tablespoons cream over each oyster, sprinkle with cheese and season lightly with pepper. Place under the hot grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbling. Serve at once.