Oven Roasted Potatoes make a perfect side dish for any roasted meat. They’re crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and utterly delicious. True comfort food.
Oven Roasted Potatoes
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Potato Dishes
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 envelope mushroom soup mix
- 2 pounds potatoes, chunked
- 1/3 Cup oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In large plastic bag or bowl add all ingredients, close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Empty potatoes into shallow baking or roasting pan; discard bag, bake stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Garnish, if desired with chopped fresh parsley.