Oven Fries provide a lighter way to serve French Fried potatoes without frying. Baked, they’re less oily, and the fat content is considerably lower.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch sticks.
- Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with oil. Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake, tossing occasionally for about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt.