Oven French Fries offer a tasty, crunchy treat to accompany meats, burgers, seafood, or poultry dishes. They’re extra tasty and fun.
Oven French Fries 1
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 4 servings
- 6 each medium potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 ounce Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix *
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- *Dressing, not mixed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel potatoes and slice for French fries.
- Lay out on paper towel, pat dry. Potatoes should be as dry as possible.
- Put potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil, tossing to coat evenly. Lay in a single layer on a large baking sheet; sprinkle dry dressing mix and parsley over all.
- Bake 25 minutes, then flip over only once.
- Return to oven and increase temperature to 450F.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes longer until potatoes are tender and start to brown.
Cal: 239, Fat: 7 g.