Whether this is truly the original or not, it certainly offers superb flavor and a rich, delectable sauce. Together with French Fried onions, it is a very comforting side dish, perfect for holiday meals or as an accompaniment to any roast.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 Cups cut green beans, cooked
- 1 can French fried onions
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1. In a 1 Quart casserole combine all of the ingredients except the French fried onions and then bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir. Then sprinkle the remaining onions over the top of the beans and return to the oven for 5 more minutes until the onions are golden (not scorched), remove and serve.