Orange Liqueur Butter
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Accompaniments
Serves: about 175 g (6 oz)
- 2 oranges
- 4 sugar lumps
- 150 g (5 ounce) butter, softened
- 25 g (1 ounce) caster sugar
- 15 ml (1 Tablespoons) orange juice, strained
- 20 ml (4 teaspoons) Cointreau
- 1. Pare the rind of the oranges and grind or grate it with the sugar lumps.
- Put in a bowl, and work in the butter and caster sugar until well blended.
- Stir in the juice and liqueur gradually, until fully absorbed.
- Use at once, or pot and chill