Orange and Parsley Butter
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Accompaniments
- 125 g (4 ounce) butter
- grated rind of 1/2 orange
- 10 ml (2 teaspoon) orange juice
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) chopped fresh parsley
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. Whisk the butter until soft but not oily.
- Add the seasonings and beat in well. Chill in the refrigerator in a small bowl, covered, or form into a long roll in greaseproof paper.
- To serve cut the roll into 1 cm (1/2-inch) slices and place on the meat or fish or use small knobs from the bowl.