Simple, flavorful and visually appealing, Orange and Black Olive Salad is light on the palate and most refreshing. Use your creativity to adapt this to your personal tastes.
- 4 oranges; navel
- 10 olives; black, Nicoise or Kalamata pitted and sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons oil; olive
- 2 Tablespoons parsley; chopped
- fresh arugula
- very thinly sliced red onion
- Wash and dry the arugula. Set as a foundation on individual plates.
- Peel orange and cut in thin slices or segments without pith. Arrange on plate and scatter olives on top. Spread some red onion pieces around.
- Blend paprika, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and pour over salad. Sprinkle with parsley.
There's few recipes like our delicious Cider Poached Whole Apples. Full of flavor and easy to make, ...
Apricot Kuchen delivers extraordinary flavor with every bite. The fresh, tangy flavor of sweet apri...
Scrumptuous, healthful and so terribly delish, this cocktail becomes soup by simply serving it with ...
A quick soup to prepare, it is full of deep, rich flavor. Try an all natural peanut butter to reduce...