An outstanding recipe for lunch, brunch, dinner or more traditionally, breakfast. The flavor combinations are superb, with the eggs providing a mellow, subtle undertone. Just delightful.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 centiliters garlic; minced
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Beat eggs in medium bowl with cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large non-stick, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saute until golden, about 2 minutes. Add spinach.
- Cook until any liquid that it throws off has evaporated, about 4 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Pour egg mixture into pan with spinach; cook until frittata is almost set, about 5 minutes.
- Slide skillet under broiler; cook until frittata is firmly set and top is browned, not more than 1 or 2 minutes, so pay close attention.
- Cut frittata into wedges and serve.
Gulaschsuppe (Goulash Soup) is a rich combination of vegetables, beef, fruit, and spices. A powerful...
Simple, easy preparation make Lentil Chipotle Soup a wonderful luncheon or starter course for dinner...
Finnish Onion Pie is naturally sweetened by the onions, and deliciously flavorful. Best served with ...
One of Italy's great culinary inventions, Baked Ziti with Three Cheeses is a glorious main course p...