Oil and Vinegar Dressing I
Author: Barbara Norman
Recipe type: Condiments
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil; (generous Tablespoons)
- 1 pinch salt; (large pinch)
- 1 Tablespoon wine vinegar; (scant Tablespoon)
- 1 garlic clove
- Pour olive oil into a bowl. Add salt and stir vigorously until it forms a thick, cloudy sauce. Stir in vinegar.
- For a strong garlic flavor add a crushed clove of garlic to the olive oil.
- If you are making a tossed salad, mix dressing directly in salad bowl.
- For a light taste of garlic, rub sides of bowl with a garlic clove before making the dressing.
- This recipe makes enough dressing for 1 large head of lettuce.
Recipe Source: THE SPANISH COOKBOOK by Barbara Norman