Norwegian Rye Bread
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Breads and Rolls
Serves: 1 loaf
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active yeast
- 1 2/3 Cups bread flour
- 1 3/4 Cups rye flour
- 5 Tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 2/3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/3 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons butter/butter
- 6 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 Cup warm water (115 degrees)
- All ingredients except water must be at room temperature. Add ingredients into the ABM as listed. Select white bread and start.
- Notes: This is a dense loaf and rises less than other loafs. I have added an extra 1/4 of water to increase size. Great to snacks or as a sandwich.