A wonderful breakfast cereal or topping for ice cream. Perfect any time of the day.
Author: Janis Alling
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 10 to 12
- 1 Cup honey
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup oil
- 1/2 Cup water
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 box oats; old fashioned
- 1 bag almonds; small
- 1/4 bag wheat germ
- banana chips
- Heat honey, sugar, oil, water and cinnamon.
- Pour honey mixture over oats, coconut almonds and wheat germ.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees. Stir 3 times.
- Add raisins, banana chips etc.
- Store in sealable plastic container.