Perfect for a Sunday breakfast or brunch, a hearty lunch or late night supper, this grand recipe for scrambled eggs combines a variety of great vegetables and offers superb flavors.
- 1 Cup fennel, diced
- 1 Cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons basil, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Cup shallots, diced
- 1 Cup asparagus, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 Cup mushrooms, sliced
- 12 large eggs
- salt to taste
- Parmesan cheese shaved as needed
- To make Italian relish, combine fennel, tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice and basil; set aside.
- In large nonstick sauté pan, heat butter and shallots; sauté 2 minutes. Add asparagus and mushrooms and cook until tender, 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs and add to pan. Salt to taste and scramble until firm.
- To serve, divide eggs among 4 plates. Top each portion with relish and Parmesan shavings.
Lemon Meringue Pie is an alluring, sultry and delicious confection with a light, sweet topping that ...
Sliced London Broil with Cremini Mushroom Sauce is one of those incredibly simple recipes that offer...
Spicy Lamb Samosas can be very spicy indeed, but brighten the palate with every exciting bite. Keep ...
Nesselrode Pie is one of the old-time favorites. The pie was extremely popular in New York from the ...