Perfect for a Sunday breakfast or brunch, a hearty lunch or late night supper, this grand recipe for scrambled eggs combines a variety of great vegetables and offers superb flavors.
- 1 Cup fennel, diced
- 1 Cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons basil, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Cup shallots, diced
- 1 Cup asparagus, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 Cup mushrooms, sliced
- 12 large eggs
- salt to taste
- Parmesan cheese shaved as needed
- To make Italian relish, combine fennel, tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice and basil; set aside.
- In large nonstick sauté pan, heat butter and shallots; sauté 2 minutes. Add asparagus and mushrooms and cook until tender, 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs and add to pan. Salt to taste and scramble until firm.
- To serve, divide eggs among 4 plates. Top each portion with relish and Parmesan shavings.
Growing up, Chef Bob's Rockaway Omelet was one of the first dishes our founder prepared, crafting a ...
Grilled Lamb Chops with Currant Herb Sauce offers a dynamic and complex combination of flavors, givi...
As side dishes go, Classic Thai Fried Rice is a gem. It is equally useful as a main course. Best of ...
Tiramisu has become an international favorite dessert, served around the globe in great Italian rest...