Perfect for a Sunday breakfast or brunch, a hearty lunch or late night supper, this grand recipe for scrambled eggs combines a variety of great vegetables and offers superb flavors.
- 1 Cup fennel, diced
- 1 Cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons basil, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Cup shallots, diced
- 1 Cup asparagus, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 Cup mushrooms, sliced
- 12 large eggs
- salt to taste
- Parmesan cheese shaved as needed
- To make Italian relish, combine fennel, tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice and basil; set aside.
- In large nonstick sauté pan, heat butter and shallots; sauté 2 minutes. Add asparagus and mushrooms and cook until tender, 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs and add to pan. Salt to taste and scramble until firm.
- To serve, divide eggs among 4 plates. Top each portion with relish and Parmesan shavings.
The late Autumn is a perfect time to make Marinated Loin of Venison Roasted with Mustard, a meal wor...
Presidents, mayors and governors have treasured a slice of Junior's Famous Brooklyn Cheesecake, one ...
The very simple Brandied Beef Roast produces outstanding results, every time. While tenderloin is ex...
The sweet and salty flavor of crabmeat blends perfectly with the smooth, sultry flavor of avocado fo...