These exceptionally fun creations are easy to make, simply delish and amusingly ghoulish. Everyone loves Mummy Mayhem. Serve them with canned baked beans to which ketchup has been added for blood and guts. Thoroughly enjoyable by young and old alike. Fun Halloween food!
- 1 can (11-ounces) refrigerator breadsticks
- 12 hot dogs, boiled and dried thoroughly
- yellow mustard
- For each mummy, separate one breadstick from the roll and use kitchen shears or a knife to slice it in half lengthwise to create two thinner strips.
- Wrap one strip at a time snugly around the hot dog. Depending on the size of the hot dog, you may not need all of both strips. Leave about 1/2 inch of hot dog exposed for the face area and continue wrapping the top of the hot dog.
- Bake the mummies on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes or until the breadstick wrapping is golden brown.
- Remove the mummies from the oven and cool them for 5 minutes. Add yellow mustard eyes just before serving. Makes 12 mummies.
The secret to great pierogies is the making of a superb dough.
For a delicious side dish, try Braised Red Cabbage with Apples with its amazing flavor and jewel-lik...
Charlotte Russe is a dessert invented by the French chef Marie-Antoine Carême. It is a cold dessert ...
Take your BBQ beyond the burger or ribs with this brilliant authentic Texas brisket recipe. Slow coo...