Mozzarella, Fig and Arugula make a perfect salad combined with a simple Balsamic vinaigrette. The sweetness of the figs juxtaposes against the tartness of the leaves. Serve with a crisp white wine, a loaf of crusty Italian bread and you have a glorious Italian meal. Belissimo!
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 mozzarella bocconcini (in water), torn in 1/2
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 6 Cups fresh, young arugula
- Mix the vinegar and olive oil together and season with salt, then set aside.
- Put the bocconcini mozzarella around the edge of the plate.
- Place the figs in between the pieces of mozzarella.
- Mound the arugula in the center of the plate and gently drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Consomme Madrilene is one of the classics served in French restaurants or homes. Simple, delightfull...
Thai Noodle Soup with Char Su Pork is a culinary adventure intended to please both palate, soul and ...
Perfect for leftover turkey from your holiday meal, this delicious chowder is full of great flavors ...
These Apple Fritters are simply delicious. Tasty, crunchy, yet soft and tender on the inside, they ...