Mozzarella, Fig and Arugula make a perfect salad combined with a simple Balsamic vinaigrette. The sweetness of the figs juxtaposes against the tartness of the leaves. Serve with a crisp white wine, a loaf of crusty Italian bread and you have a glorious Italian meal. Belissimo!
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 mozzarella bocconcini (in water), torn in 1/2
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 6 Cups fresh, young arugula
- Mix the vinegar and olive oil together and season with salt, then set aside.
- Put the bocconcini mozzarella around the edge of the plate.
- Place the figs in between the pieces of mozzarella.
- Mound the arugula in the center of the plate and gently drizzle the dressing over the salad.
The use of hard cider gives this autumnal turkey dish an astounding flavor worthy of being served at...
With a subtle, herbal flavor, Sour Cream-Cardamom Waffles offers unique delights with every morsel. ...
Every spoonful of Honey Country Ice Cream adds a sweet flavor that's incredibly rustic, yet sophisti...
Based on a recipe from Tavern on the Green, Lobster Bisque Epicure is an exotic compilation of flavo...