Mozzarella, Fig and Arugula make a perfect salad combined with a simple Balsamic vinaigrette. The sweetness of the figs juxtaposes against the tartness of the leaves. Serve with a crisp white wine, a loaf of crusty Italian bread and you have a glorious Italian meal. Belissimo!
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 mozzarella bocconcini (in water), torn in 1/2
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 6 Cups fresh, young arugula
- Mix the vinegar and olive oil together and season with salt, then set aside.
- Put the bocconcini mozzarella around the edge of the plate.
- Place the figs in between the pieces of mozzarella.
- Mound the arugula in the center of the plate and gently drizzle the dressing over the salad.
A classic created in Mexico that has become traditional around the world. Caesar Salad is superb. Be...
Wow, these are sooooo good. Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack with coffee or tea. You will...
Deep, rich and full-bodied, Stout and Stocky Ice Cream is a flavor-rich dessert with no chance of ge...
Easy to make and better to eat, our gooey, saucy Bellissimo Pizza Burger is simply amazing. Unique ...