Mozzarella, Fig and Arugula make a perfect salad combined with a simple Balsamic vinaigrette. The sweetness of the figs juxtaposes against the tartness of the leaves. Serve with a crisp white wine, a loaf of crusty Italian bread and you have a glorious Italian meal. Belissimo!
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 mozzarella bocconcini (in water), torn in 1/2
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 6 Cups fresh, young arugula
- Mix the vinegar and olive oil together and season with salt, then set aside.
- Put the bocconcini mozzarella around the edge of the plate.
- Place the figs in between the pieces of mozzarella.
- Mound the arugula in the center of the plate and gently drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Sofrito-Marinated Ranch Steak, also known as boneless chuck shoulder center cut steak is a little to...
For an exceptional treat, try Bacon-Wrapped Scallops with Pineapple Relish. The flavors are intense,...
Make this for your weekend family feast. This large recipe will feed the neighborhood, but it is del...
Pasta con Sarde is a traditional Sicilian dish served for St. Joseph's Day (March 19th). It is some...