Mozzarella, Fig and Arugula make a perfect salad combined with a simple Balsamic vinaigrette. The sweetness of the figs juxtaposes against the tartness of the leaves. Serve with a crisp white wine, a loaf of crusty Italian bread and you have a glorious Italian meal. Belissimo!
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 mozzarella bocconcini (in water), torn in 1/2
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 6 Cups fresh, young arugula
- Mix the vinegar and olive oil together and season with salt, then set aside.
- Put the bocconcini mozzarella around the edge of the plate.
- Place the figs in between the pieces of mozzarella.
- Mound the arugula in the center of the plate and gently drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Pot au Feu is a classic French comfort dish. It takes the better part of an afternoon to prepare, bu...
Larb Gai is a famous dish that is iconic of northeastern Thai cuisine, and it’s probably the healthi...
Oyster and Artichoke Soup is a rich, creamy soup with luscious flavor. The pairing of its key ingre...
A classic Italian dessert, this simple preparation yields amazing results.