Mozzarella, Fig and Arugula make a perfect salad combined with a simple Balsamic vinaigrette. The sweetness of the figs juxtaposes against the tartness of the leaves. Serve with a crisp white wine, a loaf of crusty Italian bread and you have a glorious Italian meal. Belissimo!
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 mozzarella bocconcini (in water), torn in 1/2
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 6 Cups fresh, young arugula
- Mix the vinegar and olive oil together and season with salt, then set aside.
- Put the bocconcini mozzarella around the edge of the plate.
- Place the figs in between the pieces of mozzarella.
- Mound the arugula in the center of the plate and gently drizzle the dressing over the salad.
The flavor may be intense, though Braised Tuscan Kale is extremely healthful. If you enjoy great gre...
Worried about kale? This recipe will change your mind. Creamy, buttery goodness mix with delicious s...
Alexandertorte is an exceptional, simple, and delicious dessert named after the former Russian Csar,...
Chicken Consommé takes standard chicken broth to a new, rich and incredible level, enhancing the fla...