Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Marinades
Serves: 1 Cup
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sour oranges, juiced (or equal amount of orange and lime juice, mixed)
- In a mortar, crush together the garlic, oregano, bay leaves, cumin, and salt and pepper.
- Saute this mixture in the olive oil until it is gold in color. Remove from the heat and add the juice. Mix well and use as a marinade.
- Yeilds enough for 3 pounds of pork.