Lamb, to many people, is a Sunday special, or something served only at holiday meals. These delicious, flavor-rich mini-burgers should prove that theory wrong. They’re simply wonderful. Perfect with a variety of burger toppings, but our favorite was sauteed onions.
- 2 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 ounce ground coriander
- 5/8 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 bunch fresh-picked thyme
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves. chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Form the burgers into 2 1/2-inch patties.
- Grill medium to medium-well.
Scrumptuous, healthful and so terribly delish, this cocktail becomes soup by simply serving it with ...
Exceptionally rich and flavorful, takes its name from Gianduja, a carnival and marionette character ...
Sweet, succulent crab and shrimp make a glorious casserole dish packed with great flavor. This makes...
Carolina Lump Crab Salad is a delectable, luscious and complex blending of flavors that combined, ma...