Lamb, to many people, is a Sunday special, or something served only at holiday meals. These delicious, flavor-rich mini-burgers should prove that theory wrong. They’re simply wonderful. Perfect with a variety of burger toppings, but our favorite was sauteed onions.
- 2 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 ounce ground coriander
- 5/8 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 bunch fresh-picked thyme
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves. chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Form the burgers into 2 1/2-inch patties.
- Grill medium to medium-well.
White Chocolate Bavarois is a glorious treat of French origin, named to honor the culinary tradition...
Country Molasses Pie is also known as Shoofly or Shoo-Fly Pie because once set to cool, its sweetnes...
Champeach Sorbet is a simple recipe, with complex and delicious results. Serve with a sliced peach a...
Marinated Loin Lamb Chops with Roasted Red Onions is an exceptionally delicious recipe from England,...