Lamb, to many people, is a Sunday special, or something served only at holiday meals. These delicious, flavor-rich mini-burgers should prove that theory wrong. They’re simply wonderful. Perfect with a variety of burger toppings, but our favorite was sauteed onions.
- 2 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 ounce ground coriander
- 5/8 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 bunch fresh-picked thyme
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves. chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Form the burgers into 2 1/2-inch patties.
- Grill medium to medium-well.
Chopped Chef's Salad is not the kind you'll find in diners around the country. It is homemade, with ...
Maple candies with peanut butter? You bet and Maple Buckeyes are absolutely wonderful. Shhh - the ch...
Irish Brown Bread mixes stone ground whole wheat and white flour with buttermilk to create a tasty t...
Molasses Pumpkin Pie is a sweet, wonderful choice for the Autumn season and perfect for holiday cook...