Great for a fun dinner or entertaining at parties Mini Burgers may be served as a starter course or hors d’oeuvre.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sandwiches
Serves: 10 burgers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 Cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 package dinner rolls or pre-made brioche rolls
- various condiments
- Mix 1 packet dry onion soup mix with ground beef. Stir in shredded cheese.
- Make small patties, approximately 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Grill, or broil, over medium-high heat approximately 4 minutes per side, until meat thermometer registers internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Place in sliced dinner rolls.
- Serve with condiments, such as pickles, Swiss cheese, mayo mixed with hot pepper sauce, red onion slices or caramelized sweet onions, BBQ sauce, and sauteed mushrooms.
- Serves 5 or makes 10 appetizers.