Mexican-Style Hot Chocolate
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Beverages
- 2 3/4 Cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar substitute*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- *Not aspertame - loses sweetness when heated. For cocoa mix, in a storage container combine dry milk powder, cocoa powder, sugar substitute and cinnamon. Mix well. Cover and store in a cool, dry place up to 8 weeks. For each serving, place 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix in a mug. Add 2/3 cup boiling water; stir to mix. Makes 9 servings, each 8 oz.