Refried Beans is a staple of great Mexican and Southwestern cooking. With a touch of creativity, you can match this to your family’s tastes and have a winning side for grilled meats, tacos, burritos, chimichangas and other delightful dishes.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can pinto beans (15-1/2 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place olive oil and garlic in 9-inch microwave-proof pie plate. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 45 seconds.
- Drain pinto beans, reserving 1/3 cup of juices. Add beans and reserved juiced to garlic mixture in microwave-proof pie plate.
- Mash beans with potato masher until all are broken up. Stir in pepper.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH 3 minutes. Stir well and smooth out top to make even.
Every portion of Cold Cucumber and Spinach Soup will leave your guests and family pleading for secon...
Once again, Thomas Keller offers up a superb recipe. Tomato Consomme seems more complicated than it ...
You'll adore Cider Basted Pork Chop with Dried Cranberry Stuffing and its deep, rich flavors and tex...
The classic club is wonderfully adapted in the Salmon Club Sandwich with Roasted Shallot Smear. Comp...