Light and refreshing, this delightful combination of melon and grapes offers a sweet and tangy taste sensation. Simple and delicious.
Melon Grape Salad
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Salads and Dressings
Serves: : 6
- 1 Cup cantaloupe; cubed
- 1 Cup watermelon; cubed and seeded
- 2 Cups grapes; green seedless
- 5 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Toss fruit with 1 Tablespoon of lime juice and refrigerate, covered.
- When ready to serve, pour out the liquid, drying out serving bowl. Whisk together remaining lime juice, honey and mustard. Toss with fruit.