Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Accompaniments
- 2 Tablespoons finely minced or pureed meat
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 50 g shredded suet
- salt and pepper
- beef stock
- 1. Mix together the flour, suet, and seasoning to taste.
- Bind with enough beef stock to make a soft smooth dough.
- With floured hands, divide the dough into 16 portions and roll into balls.
- Drop into simmering salted water, stock, soup or into a stew, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with the liquid or with boiled meat, stew or vegetables.