Mango Jicama Guacamole offers an incredible combination of sweet, sultry and luscious flavors, as well as creamy and crunchy textures that make a perfect dip. Ideal for parties and entertaining.
- 4 avocados, peeled, mashed
- 2 Cups tomatoes, seeded, finely diced
- 1 Cup Spanish onion, minced
- 1 Cup jicama, peeled, diced
- 1 Cup mango, fresh, peeled, diced
- 4 Tablespoons Adobo sauce (from canned chipotles)
- 2 Tablespoons serrano chile, minced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Combine avocados, tomatoes, onion, jicama, mango, adobo sauce, chile, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
The Neujahrspretzel is a great tradition in Germany, particularly in Bavaria where they're a staple ...
Luscious, crunch, sweet and richly flavored, Apple Pecan Dressing may be served from a casserole or ...
Our Wild Mushroom Risotto is a warming, comforting dish that brings you subtle, soothing flavors wi...
A traditional, favorite Italian dip of simple construction but complex, wonderful flavor. Served hot...