Mango Jicama Guacamole offers an incredible combination of sweet, sultry and luscious flavors, as well as creamy and crunchy textures that make a perfect dip. Ideal for parties and entertaining.
- 4 avocados, peeled, mashed
- 2 Cups tomatoes, seeded, finely diced
- 1 Cup Spanish onion, minced
- 1 Cup jicama, peeled, diced
- 1 Cup mango, fresh, peeled, diced
- 4 Tablespoons Adobo sauce (from canned chipotles)
- 2 Tablespoons serrano chile, minced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Combine avocados, tomatoes, onion, jicama, mango, adobo sauce, chile, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Red Onion Marmalade is one of those incredibly delicious recipes known only to a few gourmands. It i...
Apricot, Fig and Spice Christmas Cake is a delicious fruitcake made with dried fruits and spices. Ea...
There's something extraordinary about Azafran Soup with Spinach Greens and Yellow Cornmeal Dumplings...
Rooted in old Cornish cuisine, Jamaican Patties are spicy, meat-filled pies rich in flavor and histo...